Here at Noll Dental, we pride ourselves in being available to help patients no matter what the circumstance is or what time of day you’re calling. We always have a dentist on-call to be able to help you with any urgent dental care you may need. No one plans for a dental emergency, but when it happens we are here for you!
Whether you are experiencing any of the following issues or problems, our team has experts on staff that can see you or we can refer you to. Leaving any of the following issues unchecked can lead to more serious health issues, please call our office to help you before this happens. These are just a few of the issues that we commonly help patients with if you are experiencing something not listed below we are still able to help by evaluating the problem.
Symptoms You May Be Experiencing:
- Tooth Pain
- Dental Swelling
- Jaw Pain
- Broken/Chipped Teeth
- Lost Fillings
- Broken Crown
- Loose Teeth
- Gum Infection
- Tooth Extraction
- Foul Odor in Mouth
- Dental Pain from Trauma
Urgent Dental Care Services We Offer:
- Replacing broken or chipped crowns
- Evaluating jaw pain with dental x-rays
- Referring to our periodontist to treat deeper-rooted gum infections
- Repairing broken teeth
- Extracting decayed teeth or referring to our oral surgeon for more extensive extractions
- Replacing lost fillings with new porcelain fillings
- ITero scanning to find any issues in the jaw, bite, etc.
- Infections & abscess drainage/removal
- And much more dental serviced to help you with your dental emergency
For emergency dental care in the Carlisle, Newville, and Boiling Springs area call us at 717.243.9020 and one of our treatment coordinators will reach out to you about your oral health concerns.