The team at Noll Family Dentistry is passionate about helping our younger patients in Carlisle and the surrounding area including Newville and Boiling Springs. Dr. Noll and his friendly team love to help local kids establish healthy dental health habits and we’re committed to providing excellent pediatric dental care for children from toddlers all the way through teenagers.
Children’s Dentistry in Carlisle
Our office is able to provide comprehensive oral health care for our younger patients that includes:
- Oral health exams for infants and toddlers who are just beginning to develop their first teeth.
- Cleanings, fluoride treatments, routine exams, and recommendations on home care and diet that promote continued positive oral health habits.
- Assessing and recommending treatments for correcting and straightening improper bite in adolescent patients.
- Cavity fillings and tooth repairs
- Proper management of gum diseases and oral health conditions such as ulcers, mucoceles, pediatric periodontal disease, and other oral health complications.
- Repair and care for dental injuries and damage such as cracked & chipped teeth, unintentionally lost teeth, damaged and displaced teeth.
If you’re looking for a new dentist that’s a perfect fit for your whole family, you can trust us to provide outstanding care to the youngest patients to their parents, and patients of all ages. Our team makes each appointment fun and we spend time with each child to allow them to feel comfortable and to enjoy their dental appointments. Our goal is to create a positive and friendly environment so our younger patients can trust and have a stress-free visit every time.
Common Pediatric Dentistry Procedures:
- Regular Cleanings & Exams
- Bonding & Fillings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
Request an appointment for your child today
To schedule your child’s first dental appointment with Dr. Noll and our team, call 717-243-9020 today or request an appointment online. One of our treatment coordinators will be more than happy to help you and your children set up their first appointment at Noll Family Dentistry.